– In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
– Uganda tourism reveals India’s importance as a source market
– New Zealand tourism invites the Indian Travel Trade to attend its next Webinar on Thursday, 14 May at 2.30 P.M.
– TAFI knocked the Supreme Court’s door for airline refunds
– As per IATA’s recent survey, the post-lock-down domestic markets will open in Q3
– We Interviewed:
– LILLY AJAROVA, Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Tourism Board
– PRADEEP LULLA, Acting President & Vice President, Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI)