– In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
– The new B2B travel portal tripshapers.com promises big for tier2 and tier 3 markets.
– TAAI unveils partnership with TPConnects to roll out its Digital Empowerment.
– Kesari tours looking at expanding in the North and Eastern markets.
– Marriott opens its 100th hotel in India, Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel & Convention Center.
– We Interviewed:
– S M A SHEERAZ, Director, Tripshapers.com
– ACHINTO BOSE, Director, Tripshapers.com
– RAJENDRAN VELLAPALATH, CEO, TPConnects
– SUNIL KUMAR R, President, Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
– HIMANSHU PATIL, Director, Kesari Tour